Monday 7 April 2008

Welcome to my art collection

I have done a lot of painting at school, and at home too. I think they are brilliant artwork, so here are some of them... Enjoy (and remember, I am only almost 4 year old, so don't expect Picasso or Leonardo Da Vincci! Hehehe...)

This is my first painting ever. My teachers were impressed that I was playing with lots of colours and made curves. I was painting roads... i think!


My second painting. I remember daddy was still in Brisbane this time. Daddy wrote my name on the painting and mummy added a butterfly as a finishing touch.


I changed my painting strategy, from lines to more bold colours.


Trying out some blue and red paint.


I got a comment on this one... At school, someone said that this is a painting of the sunset. Nice...


I glued some paper pieces and feathers. Mummy said that the paper is a little bit wrinkled because I put on too much glue...


I painted this one when mummy was on roster at school.


I drew this one at home. Cute cat yeah? Or is it a rabbit? Or maybe BOTH!


Mummy was upset about this one... because I scribbled on the window blinds! Luckily I used crayons, so mummy can wash it off. Thanks mummy (sorry too)!



Latest addition to the collection. It's a rocket ship.



No comments: