Wednesday 23 April 2008

Having a night walk & special chef brought in from 'overseas'

22nd April 2008

There is not much picture during the day today.. We spent almost the whole day in Toowong, sorting out Safiya's appointment with the dentist... I know, she's still 1 year old, but she has some tooth decay. She likes to eat sweets (usually hiding from us) and mummy always had to struggle when brushing her teeth. Luckily the decay is only in some parts of her teeth, and not all of them!

In the evening, we sent mummy to the university for her class at 6 p.m. On the way, we also saw some people playing rugby.



While waiting until mummy's class is over at around 8 p.m., daddy and I prepared a special dinner meal for mummy. It's as a treat for mummy, for taking care of Safiya and I while studying at the same time. You want to know what daddy cooked? It's...

FETTUCINE CARBONARA

First, I helped daddy peel some onions... Oh yes, I cried!


Then, I prepared some parsley... Great smell!

Afterwards, I helped daddy prepare some beef rashes.
While doing that, I made a smiley face from the beef rashes.

When daddy finished frying the rashes, I tried one out. Yummy.

Hehehe... While waiting for the water to boil (for the fettucine), I played my favorite computer game.

The end product... Daddy's fettucine carbonara.

As soon as mummy is back from the university, we all enjoyed the carbonara. I must say... daddy is a great cook! Thank you very much daddy!


No comments: