Thursday 3 April 2008

Safiya joined me at school

3rd April 2008

Today, as usual, mummy, nini laki and Safiya sent me to school. However, Safiya decided to stay back for a moment and play with some of the interesting craft toys and puzzles. When mummy wanted to take her home, Safiya ran away but mummy got her anyway! Nice try sis...






Shortly afterwards, mummy wanted to go to the university library, so nini laki decided to walk mummy there. Along the way, nini laki showed mummy the university stadium where Safiya and I sometimes play. I think the university is a beautiful place, so here I'm sharing some pictures that mummy took.
(Can you believe it, mummy studies at the university but its nini laki, Safiya and me who actually explores the university grounds! I guess mummy walks from home straight to her class and back everytime...)


The stadium where nini laki sometimes bring us to run around and play.


On the way to the law library.
You can see nini laki pushing the baby buggy on the grass.




The Forgan Smith Building: partly comprises the Law Faculty


No comments: