Monday 28 April 2008

Quality time with daddy before he goes back to Brunei

27th April 2008

It's Sunday, and it's so sad that today is the last day daddy is here.. He is flying back to Brunei tomorrow at 1 a.m. and that means daddy needs to go to the airport tonight...

Anyway, we took advantage of this day and spent some quality time with daddy. At noon daddy and I went shopping at Toowong Village where it took us 2o minutes to walk from our home. Later on, daddy took Safiya and I for a final stroll around St. Lucia. Mummy stayed home to finish up some work and bake some cookies for daddy as a souvenir... Hehehe... daddy must have been craving for mummy's delicious Oats and Cornflakes cookies that we posted in this blog earlier on...

Here are some pictures of our activities today:

We bought halal pies for nini bini. We were actually aiming for the chicken pie but they were all out, and so we bought one mushroom pie and one minced-beef pie instead.

Special request... Brisbane map for nini muda Gembo!

There is an aquarium in Toowong Village and I always like to see the beautiful aquatic life...



Hey! It's Dory (like in the movie: Finding Nemo)!



A close encounter with a creature from down under... Oooo scary!




Holding hands with Safiya while walking at the sidewalk.

Still playing at the sidewalk... Silly me, I was trying to sit "on" the fence!

We saw some beautiful birds along the way.

Running around on a field nearby. Takes about 2 minutes walk from home.

Taking a self-picture using the timer. Clever, daddy!

We passed by a child care centre... it reminds me of my school so I asked daddy to take us there.

My school... Why the long face? I wanted to go in but it's Sunday and the school is closed for sure. It was dark since it was almost sunset. Daddy consoled me but I insisted and said, "Miss B (my teacher), please switch on the lights." Ohhh, silly me!

No comments: