Monday 21 April 2008

A fun day in St. Lucia


20th April 2008


It's Sunday... sadly mummy has intensive classes for three weekends, but I'm glad because today is the last day... In the morning, Safiya and I together with daddy walked with mummy to the university for her class at 9.15 a.m.



Mummy ready for her Sunday class


Taking picture in front of the university's Art Gallery building

Afterwards, daddy brought us around St. Lucia. We passed by my school and later on I personally requested that daddy bring us to the playground at Guyatt Park. We had lots of fun! Thanks daddy!

My school on a Sunday morning...

Pictures below: Safiya and I having fun at Guyatt Park.


In the afternoon, Safiya and I walked on the walkway in front of our house and daddy managed to take our picture from the balcony.

No comments: