Today is Sunday and we stayed home since today is the wedding of mummy's cousin in Brunei and daddy has promised to let us witness the ceremony live via the web cam.
In the morning though, being playful as I always am, I had a race with nini laki at breakfast; who finishes eating sweet corn first! And the winner is... hmmh, who do you think won?
And the competition begins... Look at me and my mouth full of corn!
Ohh, the concentration and hard work...
And the winner is... ME!
In the evening, mummy realized that we were out of cookies to munch on, so mummy made some shortbread biscuits. They were soooo very easy to make, and they taste delicious. Certainly a winner to me! Check out the recipe below.
100 grams butter
150 grams plain flour
50 grams sugar
1. Chop flour and butter together and rub into small crumbs.
2. Add sugar and work together to form a firm dough.
3. Wrap in plastic and rest in fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Roll out onto a sugared bench top.
5. Cut shapes and bake on a dry baking tray for approximately 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
6. For chocolate shortbreads, replace 40 grams of the flour with cocoa powder.
Enjoy! Recipe obtained from www.bestrecipes.com.au