Sunday 23 March 2008

A family outing nearly missed

22nd March 2008

Today, mummy had planned a whole family outing. The plan was that we go to South Brisbane to check out a seafood market which we found out about through their promotional mail.

Unfortunately, I had a tummy ache (so sad...), maybe because last night I drank too much milk (cold from the fridge). At last, mummy decided to go to the market with nini laki and Safiya, while I rest at home with nini bini.

(Above) Safiya wearing a seatbelt inside a taxi on the way to the market.
(Below) Nini laki and Safiya in front of the market.


When mummy arrived home, she cooked a fillet of salmon that she bought and we ate it with rice for lunch.

The salmon fillet that we had for lunch.

I felt better by then, so the whole family went shopping to Toowong Village. Mummy bought some clothings for Safiya and I, as well as newborn baby clothes for my aunt in Brunei who is due to give birth in May.

Mummy also bought an electric hand-mixer because all this while when she made the cakes and biscuits, it was all mixed by hand. And believe it, the new hand-mixer was only AU$9.99! What a bargain!

We also bought some food supplies; fruits and vegetables. Believe me, I do eat my veggies!

Some of the things that we bought. And oh, we finally bought a tablecloth for our dining table!



No comments: