Friday 21 March 2008

Another interesting day at school

20th March 2008

It's Thursday and that means I get to go to school today... Yeaaay!
It has been raining these past few days and since we are approaching winter now, mummy put on for me a lovely 2-piece sweater outfit so that I can stay warm (thank you auntie Sokarni who gave it to me when I went to London in September). Well, I looked handsome only for a while though, because it got dirty at school... as usual.


At school, my friends and I made rabbit hats and my teachers gave me an all-chocolate 'Bilby' which is put inside a self-made paper bucket which I decorated last week. It is to highlight the upcoming Easter celebrations. Mummy let me join in the fun after my teacher assured her that my school does not celebrate Easter religiously and we merely painted eggs and stuff. The eggs are hung in our activity room at school and I'll post a picture of mine next time.

(Above) Check out my rabbit hat... The ears are quite floppy but I love it.
(Below) My decorated paper bucket.


This bilby was given especially to me and another friend of mine because the others get the ones with gelatin. Thank you teacher for being considerate of our religious belief!


My teachers also prepared cards for every family, and I added some creative decorations to give it that 'personal touch'. Mummy, nini laki and nini bini like it very much!

No comments: