Tuesday 25 March 2008

Health conscious...

24th March 2008

Today, we started off with some delicious breakfast meals prepared by nini bini. She cooked some fried noodles (popularly known in Brunei as Mi Taithong) and some banana pancakes, Brunei style.

(Above) Safiya is now learning to eat on her own. Here she's enjoying the fried noodles. (Below) Brunei-style banana pancake.


After breakfast, Safiya and I put our 'new-look' front yard to the test: We did some exercise at the patio. I was the leader and Safiya followed my every steps, from hopping, running around and pretending to fly like a bird. We had fun.

Safiya and I hopping and running around.


Wow... I've got some serious workout moves, don't you think so?


Please don't take me wrong, I was not trying to kick my sister... I was only ... Hmmm, what was I doing? Oh, I think I was trying to play hopscotch.


Iwas pretending to be a bird.

Afterwards, Safiya and I helped ourselves with a couple of bananas and some drinks after the tiresome workout (sort of...).

(Above) I gave Safiya a lesson on practicing personal hygiene.
(Below) We munched on some bananas... Talk about looking tired!



Later on, Safiya dozed off. Well, it was time for her daytime nap anyway...
Just look at her dreaming, so cuddly and cute!


No comments: