Saturday 29 March 2008

Mummy was all day at my school today

28th March 2008

At my kindy, the parents have the choice of doing 'daddy or mummy roster' for one day in every school term. This means that the parent on roster will attend school for the particular day and help out with any necessary works at the kindy. Today, it's mummy's turn and I was very delighted!

Since mummy was at school with me the whole day, she took lots of pictures of my activities... just look at these lovely pics below!


My first activity today, trying to connect colourful beads. I did it, and shaped it like the letter 'S' ; for Syafi


(From top) I put on a fireman's hat. I was still holding the beads that I connected.
Playing at the water tank... Yup, I got very wet indeed!



(From top) My friends and I helped put a ladder back to the garden shed, pretending it to be a train ride at the same time. My teachers sang a song about riding trains too.
Enjoying morning tea with my friends.




Story time. Miss B sang nursery rhymes about spiders, "Little Miss Muffet" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider".



(From top) Painting time. My painting was all blue like the ocean.
Helping my teachers scrub the verandah... Well, more like playing with water!




I also played with some Play-Doh. Look at what I made, an anemone!



Music time. I had a blast dancing and singing with my friends.



Lunch time with my friends. Today mummy prepared for me egg fried rice with soy-sauce salmon and snow peas. Yummy!


No comments: