Tuesday 29 April 2008

Fighting off the sadness

28th April 2008

We've got the Monday blues today... The reason is because last night we had to say good-bye to daddy... However, unlike the last time, I was very brave and didn't shed a tear. I think I'm getting the idea, that this separation is only for a while. Mummy assures me that it is not because daddy doesn't love me and that it's nobody's fault that he left. It's just something that daddy has to do...

So, what did we do to fight off the sadness? We played in the garage! Safiya and I raced each other using the toy car and tricycle and later we had a running race... Safiya wins but not because she's faster, she's very cunning and had some tactics on her own (she didn't start from the starting line, she stayed close to the finish line and waited there instead... hehehe). Clever, sis!

Me and the toy car. It used to be Safiya's, now that she has got a new trike, this car now belongs to me! I know it's a bit small for me but who cares... it's fun!


Ready... get set... go!


No comments: