Thursday 27 November 2008

Surprise!!!


27 November 2008

A gloomy morning.. and rainy too.. I didn't feel like going to school, and was practically begging that mummy stays at my school until it's over. After much hesitation, and consoled by my teacher, mummy was able to leave without me noticing.

While walking home, mummy was surprised when a taxi honked at her. Mummy became suspicious when she saw a man with a familiar spiky hair inside, trying to hide.. Oh my! That's a really delightful surprise, because... DADDY IS HERE!

Hehehe... Daddy told us that he'll be arriving on Saturday, but suddenly appears in Brisbane today, 2 days early! Good thing mummy left me and went home after all! And of course, I was jumping up and down when daddy came to pick me up after school... Oh, how we miss daddy so much! Thank you for the surprise, daddy!

"Am I dreaming?"..... I guess that's what Safiya was thinking!


My reaction after seeing daddy... very delighted!


A big hug after a long time waiting...

At home, we straightly gave daddy his belated birthday present (or should I say, presents?). Luckily mummy had them wrapped early or else our surprise would have been ruined! And what did we give to daddy this year? Two perfumes, a poster of Brisbane, and an exclusive bed sheet set, especially for our new [home] in Selayun. Yipeeee!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

And here's a video clip of daddy's birthday card... so sweet!! My Guy...



No comments: