Friday 21 November 2008

The last mother roster for mummy

21 November 2008 (Part I)

Frankly, I have been feeling homesick and abandoned since nini laki and nini bini went home. School does not seem enjoyable anymore, and the part that I dislike the most is when mummy has to leave me there. Yesterday, I did not want to let mummy go, and after about one hour trying to console me, mummy and Miss B finally discussed and decided that I go home for the rest of the day.

Today, I am cheerful, not because I find school excited all over again, but because I know Safiya and mummy will be staying at school the whole time because mummy was on roster. I'm really glad to have mummy beside me the whole time, and Safiya was clearly having a blast too!

Here are some pictures of my school day today...

Safiya.. who according to Miss B is gorgeous and petite!


Playing at the play house with some of my friends


Claudia and I helped each other pulling Alexander and Piera in the cart


Making a mould of my hand.. Miss B says that the mould is generously donated by a dentist who happens to be one of my friend's father


Safiya trying out different colours


A pony ride


I drew Safiya and myself


We do not celebrate Christmas, but I helped out my friends making the decorations to build up my skills


Safiya teaming up with my friend, Nishil, putting together a puzzle


Time for an afternoon nap!


Safiya now attached to Miss B.. Hehehe...

No comments: