Friday 28 November 2008

Hmmm, can I skip school?


28 November 2008

Now that daddy's here, we want to spend the whole time with him. When sending me to school this morning, I didn't want to let daddy go... and at last, after about an hour, daddy and mummy decided to bring me home. I'm too excited to spend quality time with daddy after more than a month separation anyway! Hehehe...

At noon, I walked with daddy to mummy's university to perform the Friday prayers. After resting and a delicious lunch, we went to the city until early night time. In Brisbane, shops close at 5pm, but the business hour in the city is extended on Fridays.

In all, an enjoyable day... Here are the pictures:

Especially to nini laki and nini bini... Our front yard is now covered with red flowers!


A team constructing with building blocks... a success!


Painting a birthday cake for mummy's birthday tomorrow


My friends and I chasing the lizard who likes to appear during tea-time


At mummy's university


Taking picture at Brisbane Arcade in the city

No comments: