Saturday 7 June 2008

Yipeee! We're in Brunei finally!

7th June 2008

At last, after months of anticipation, we are now officially on Brunei land. The flight took a good 6 and a half hours from Brisbane, but it was quite fun especially that I get to play with a new friend on board the flight (Hehe.. silly me, I didn't get to ask his name though!)..

I know this blog is created especially for our new experience living in Brisbane, but now since we are in Brunei, we will keep posting updates to this blog. We will be in Brunei until 19th July, so do expect lots of updates from here! To non-Bruneians out there, this may be your opportunity to have a sneak peek before you visit Brunei in the future!

Our Royal Brunei Airlines plane has landed on Brunei soil.


Safiya and I at the arrival gallery... Look at that smile!

No comments: