Sunday 22 June 2008

Gardening at the new house back yard

22 June 2008

In the afternoon today, after a tiresome outing with mummy and daddy, we dropped by our new house. As usual, Safiya and I prefer to play at the huge and empty back yard. Furthermore it's safer than walking through the house that is full of construction aids and materials.

On the way there, I watched 'The Incredibles' DVD movie in the car, and really love the character 'Dash' who could run extremely fast. Hehehe.. and so, at the site, I ran as fast as I could pretending to be him. It was so much fun! Hehehe...

Safiya and I also made a discovery.. We found a dead fish lying on the ground, and I started to fill mummy up with lots of never ending questions about it. Finally mummy's answer suffices my curiosity, perhaps the workers had too much fish to eat and threw it away... but maybe it's that cat which always wanders around that brought the fish there and totally forgot all about it! Hahaha... mystery solved!

Weeding lessons from daddy.


'Dash' running fast. Look at my hair all blown by the wind!


Ahhh... now after the 'hard work', let's take a walk...


The mysterious fish.

No comments: