Monday 30 June 2008

Prawn fritters.. Mummy vs. daddy

Hehehe... A friendly competition.. Full of love, and.. prawns! Last night, mummy and daddy made their own version of prawn fritters, and I was the judge. It was a tough choice, because both types are delicious. I'm a prawn lover myself, so I definitely enjoy eating both. Nevertheless, I'm not really a huge fan of potatoes, so I will have to go with mummy's version. Sorry daddy, I love your version too (especially the large whole prawn inside)!

Daddy's version. Skinned prawns are coated with mashed potatoes, and then dipped in white eggs and deep-fried.


Mummy's version.. the usual 'cucur udang'. With the right mixture and type of flour, it's really crunchy.


Especially dedicated to daddy... my picture enjoying the potato prawn fritters. Love you lots!

No comments: