Wednesday 11 June 2008

Trip to Miri, Malaysia

10th June 2008

Daddy is actually on leave today (yesterday as well), so daddy and mummy decided that we take a trip to the neighbouring town of Miri, Malaysia. Daddy's younger sister (we call her Ngangah) was also on leave, and since she didn't have much to do at home, she joined us. It was a lovely experience. In case any of you are wondering (especially non-Bruneians), the trip by car from our house takes roughly one and a half hour. The trip will be much shorter though for those who lives closer to the border.

Later on, on our way back home, we dropped by the house of nini Belait (daddy's father) to visit my new cousin who was born about 3 weeks ago. I did post the baby's picture earlier in this blog. I'm glad that both mother and baby are well and healthy.

Here are the pictures that mummy took today:


Hehe.. While waiting for everything to be ready for the trip, I played with my motorcycle that I got for my birthday last year.


Taking picture with Ngangah in one of the shopping complexes in Miri. By the way, you might notice that Ngangah is pregnant, she is due to give birth early August.


Safiya posing at the fountain.


Having lunch at one of the fast food restaurants.. Yummy!


Safiya having a go with the spoon and fork. Nice work sis!

No comments: