Friday 2 May 2008

Yaahooo! Mummy's on roster again!

2nd May 2008

Today, mummy was on roster at my school. The last time she was on roster was on 28th March which was also mummy and daddy's wedding anniversary (refer earlier posts). I was glad that mummy was able to witness all of my fun activities, and she definitely took lots of pictures. Especially dedicated to beloved daddy in Brunei, enjoy the pictures!

Safiya sent me to school in the morning, still in her pajamas.


My first activity today, playing with puzzles.


Then, I had fun blowing bubbles in the garden.


Then, I teamed up with my new friend, Nishil, and made lots of bubbles together.


Afterwards, I tried putting rice into small bottles using scoops, thongs and funnels.


I then arranged these circular blocks and made a long 'train'.


Time to get dirty! In the morning we usually spend time outdoors. Here I was playing at the sand pit using the 'excavator'.


Quenching my thirst.


We played Hide and Seek with Miss B. I hid in my usual place, the drum. Shhh...


My fun time riding a tractor. I was actually putting it back in the garden shed, so might as well have fun doing it.


Having fun in the quiet room after all the outdoor playing. We were singing a song about autumn leaves and how they are blown off the trees.


Then, Miss B sang a rhyme about English soldiers. I told her that I saw a real soldier just like that when I went to London last year.


Story time... Today's story is about Franklin the turtle who wanted to plant a tree in one day.


While waiting for lunch time, I played with play-doh with my other new friend, Mateo. We used funny cookie cutters and made some animal-shaped 'cookies'.


Hehe... They look funny, right?


Then, I made some artwork. It was inspired by our new song "My hat has three corners".


Look at my hat!


Enjoying my lunch. Today, mummy prepared some delicious egg-mayo as well as chicken-mayo sandwiches. I also had some 'agar-agar' for dessert. For tea time earlier, I had croissants that mummy had cut in half and put sausage slices in between. Yummy!


Miss B was very kind to suggest that Safiya gets her own hat as well. Mummy made this one for her, and she loves it very much! Thanks mummy, and thank you Miss B!


The hat from another angle. Creative, don't you think so?


No comments: