Thursday 22 May 2008

Posing for good pictures in the early morning at school

22nd May 2008

Hehe.. I know.. mummy is busy with her schedule.. But I guess she had to update the blog anyway because of these lovely pictures of Safiya and I taken at my school this morning. Thank you mummy!

Claudia and I showing off our "hoodies".


Safiya playing with some puzzles.


I did some scribbling with Claudia. Safiya didn't want to be left out so she joined in. I guess she is having fun at my school because it is always a struggle to bring her back home... She doesn't want to leave!


No camera effects here.. I did write my name backwards!


Riding a horse ehh, Safiya?


This is quite a high slide for Safiya but she is very brave and adventurous and slides on her tummy (legs first) when no one is around to hold her hands.

No comments: