Friday 9 May 2008

A surprise gift for mummy for Mother's Day

9th May 2008

I went to school again today. Today mummy, nini laki and Safiya stayed at school quite a while, until about 9.45 a.m. Mummy took some pictures of my early activities.

Apart from that, there were a couple of cupboards that was put outside a house next to my school. I guess the owners have decided to give them away. We took the opportunity and brought them to my school to provide extra storage space. Miss B was concerned and got worried and didn't encourage nini laki to lend a hand, but nini laki insisted. Mummy assured her that he'll be alright.

Mummy fetched me from school at the usual time, 2.30 p.m. and that was when I handed her a gift for this coming Mother's Day. My friends and I have been "working hard" since last week for the preparation of the gifts for our mummies, and the big smile on mummy's face today makes it all worth it.

Here are today's pictures, enjoy!

New adventure... my teachers tied up a rope from the top of the slide. I wasn't quite ready to depend solely on the rope to climb up... Hehe, I'll try harder next time!


My friends and I taking turn swinging on a rope. I'm great at this one!


Up, up and up... Safiya watched me but didn't have a go.. I guess she is still too young to try this task.


Nini laki helped carrying the cupboards.


These are the cupboards that I'm referring to. Still sturdy and beautiful.... a good asset for my school.


Nini laki bought some groceries (again!) today.


My artwork today at school. Train on wheels.. or maybe a bus..


This is the surprise gift for mummy... However, mummy decides that she will wait until this coming Sunday (Mother's Day) to open the gift.


Hehe... one clue for now, it smells nice!


No comments: