Thursday 29 May 2008

Feeling down due to a bad cough and fever...

29th May 2008

Since the wheel-a-thon last Sunday, I have not been feeling well. I guess the dry and cold winter has got to me now.. I had just recovered from a fever but I still have a bad cough. Safiya also starts to show flu symptoms..

As for mummy, she is now very busy finishing her research essays. One is complete which is due tomorrow anyway, and she has almost completed one more that is due next week. That means she has one more essay that she hasn't touched at all. Poor mummy!

Anyway, my aunt (bungsu Raudah) sent us some pictures of mummy when she was a baby and a toddler.. I guess they were cleaning up the house for my other aunt's wedding early July, and stumbled upon the pictures. For old times sake, we have posted the pictures below... Hehe, mummy said neither me nor Safiya looked like her when we were born!



8 days more to go before we're back in Brunei
Yippeee!

No comments: