Monday 19 May 2008

Another cousin has arrived!

19th May 2008

Another delightful news this morning.. Apparently daddy's sister has given birth to her first baby.. and it's a boy! The baby is very chubby, weighing 3.68 kilos at birth. That's a little bit more than my own birth weight, mummy says I was born weighing 3.54 kilos. For Malays like us, I was a pretty big baby, and sure is this new cousin of mine! Safiya was a little smaller though, she weighed only 2.9 kilos.

Anyway, here is a picture of my new cousin that daddy sent us. Cute!



By the way, you may notice less updates to our blog in the next two weeks. Mummy is currently struggling to meet deadlines for her three research papers, one due on 30th May and the remaining two on 7th June. Nevertheless, if anything interesting happens, I'll make sure mummy squeeze some time to post it here.. Hehe..

17 days to go before we go back to Brunei


No comments: