Thursday 1 May 2008

Welcome to the month of May!

1st May 2008

Time really flies... We're now in May so mummy said that we had been staying in Brisbane around two and a half months. I still think that we had just arrived here yesterday! Somebody once told me that time goes by very fast when we're enjoying ourselves. That's true because so far my experience in Brisbane has been fun, fun and more fun. I'm sure Safiya feels the same way too.

Anyway, here are some of our pictures that mummy took today... enjoy!

Our breakfast. Fried noodles by nini bini.


Safiya has great eye vision. Mummy said she spotted this lovely bird on the way home after sending me to school in the morning. What about you, can you see the bird?


Hehe... mummy took my picture taking a nap at school. It took her quite a while to wake me up. I guess that new blanket makes me feel more comfortable.


While waiting for me to finish school, Safiya played around and developed more skills. Here mummy took a picture of her wearing socks on her own. Hey sis, those are mine! Hehe...


Lovely lunch waiting for me at home. Rice with chicken, prawns and vegetables 'tom yam'. For Thai food lovers, you may notice that the 'tom yam' is quite clear.. nini bini purposely didn't make it hot so that Safiya and I can enjoy eating it better. Thanks nini bini!


No comments: