Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day! :)

11th May 2008

It's Mother's Day today... Mummy was very excited to open her present that I gave her last Friday... Hehehe... She has been very curious but was patient enough to wait until today to open it.

In addition, Safiya and I teamed up with mummy last night to make a Mother's Day card for nini bini.. It's really original because all writings are done by me.. hehehe... with a little help from mummy of course!

To all mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

Mummy's present that I made at school. A bag of potpourri wrapped in my own painting. Mummy was very delighted.


Nini bini's Mother's Day card.


To nini bini, Selamat Hari Ibu (Happy Mother's Day in Malay language)


Personalized envelope for the card. Hehe, look at how I write the letter 'A' (syAfi)


That smile on nini bini's face makes it all worth it!


No comments: