Thursday 15 May 2008

Welcome new cousin

15th May 2008

In the morning today, we received delighting news from Brunei. Apparently mummy's elder sister has safely given birth to a cute baby girl, who is a fourth child to her family. She weighs 3.8 kilos at birth and is very chubby. With the new addition, my granny and grandpa already have 22 grandchildren! I guess that's expected since mummy is one of 9 siblings!

Nevertheless, mummy was adopted since birth by nini laki and nini bini (nini laki is actually her uncle), and in this small family of ours, there are only three grandchildren, myself being the first.

From daddy's side of the family, there are currently 4 grandchildren, but three of my aunts are now pregnant, and by the end of this year, there will be 7 of us!

Yup, you guessed it, I have three grandfathers and three grandmothers... Talk about a big family! Anyway, here are pictures of my new cousin.. very cute!




No comments: