Wednesday 8 October 2008

A visit to the fire house


8 October 2008

In the morning to day, we went to mummy's university to drop off her assignment which is due in the afternoon. Then, daddy drove straight to the city because we need to return our rented car. Just beside the Brisbane Transit Centre (where the car rental company is located) is a fire house.

I have always been fond of the big trucks, as such I insisted daddy that we visit the fire house for a few moments. Not wanting to disappoint me, we went for a quick peek (just us both) and the fire fighters were very welcoming! I was brought around the fire house, got on board two firetrucks and held a fire hose for real!

A really memorable experience for me... that's for sure!



Afterwards, we boarded a bus to go to the Valley to buy some fresh chicken, meat and seafood. We're hosting Safiya's birthday party this Friday, so you can imagine how much stuff we bought. Hehehe...

No comments: