Thursday 24 July 2008

A little accident at school


24 July 2008

It's my first day at school today after about six weeks holiday. The weather is quite dull today, it has been raining all day long, and the temperature during the day is around 12 degrees Celsius. However, that doesn't get in may way of having a great time at school! As soon as I arrive at school, I had a blast building train tracks with Miss B, mummy and my friends. Oh, and the happiest for me is when I finally met Claudia.. Hehehe, silly me, I was shy at first when I saw her, but it turned out just fine.

However, my day at school didn't end that well.. Sadly, I had a little accident when a building block fell on my foot. I cried and thankfully my teachers were there to calm me down. When mummy and daddy picked me up in the afternoon, I wasn't excited as usual because of the pain. Once we arrive home, mummy had a look at my foot and I had a bruise ... green in colour. After a massage by mummy (for almost an hour I guess), I feel a lot better and started jumping up and down again with Safiya. Thanks mummy!

And to Miss B and Mrs. Miller, thank you for taking care of me ... It's really appreciated!

At this point, usually when mummy comes to pick me up, I'd jump off the stretcher and run towards her... but not today... Even Safiya was curious!


It was raining outside. Thankfully we have the double pram. I sit at the back while holding an umbrella and we had to cover Safiya's legs with mummy's poncho (raincoat).


I'm not sure if my bruise is visible in this picture... It's that green spot just under my toe.


A massage session with mummy while Safiya looks upon us.

No comments: