Friday 25 July 2008

Family roster at my school

25 July 2008

It's a good thing my foot got better. I went to school again today, and the more fun part is that daddy is on roster today. Nevertheless, mummy and Safiya decided to stay back to lend a hand, and it made it into a 'family roster' instead! I'm really glad that daddy could spare his time to spend the whole day at school with me today (except for the hour during the Friday prayers) because all this while he can only see pictures that mummy took. It's a really rare opportunity since he only visits us once in a while, so it's an experience to treasure!

As usual, I had lots of activities, and we definitely have lots of pictures to share with you. Enjoy!

Daddy's first duty on roster.. helping to arrange the library books


Outdoor playing


Painting time.. Even Safiya showed off her talent

We built train tracks again like yesterday, and this time daddy is around to help out if any track falls apart! Hehehe... Daddy to the rescue!



Safiya playing pretend with the telephone, and that doll was too heavy for her to carry.. Good thing that's not a real baby!


Safiya plays at the doll house with Evee


Story time... I'm really glad daddy could be with me today ... I could sit on his lap!


Uhh-ohh! A scary scarecrow...

At tea time... We also celebrated the advanced birthday of my friend Lauchlan, and everyone gets a small birthday cake, and everyone also gets to blow out the candle! Really good idea especially in kindergarten, when having a big birthday cake would be quite a hassle...



Afterwards, we had crumbles all over the place, so small birds flew down to feed. Helpful Safiya then grabs a broom and 'cleans up' the floor.



Safiya gets into a playhouse (perfect height for her) with Lauchlan and Evee


A group project ... Good collaboration, ehhh?

At music time ... I had a blast, and of course Safiya too!


Well, that's all for now... hope you enjoyed my school time!

No comments: