Tuesday 12 August 2008

Never too early to learn


Anyone around us usually notices that Safiya is very brilliant and clever. At under 2 years, she can properly make herself heard, using sentences that can be easily understood. No baby talk for her, she speaks like an adult would. Mummy says I was like that too when I was a bit younger. Another good thing about Safiya is that she is kind and helpful, and always let others come first. When she eats, she usually shares with me without asking ... hehehe... I sometimes can't help but take advantage of that!

Last night, Safiya on her own took my blanket and spread it on the floor. Then she took her scarf and asked mummy to put it on her.. Apparently, she was getting ready for her prayer. I guess looking at everyone at home performing Muslim prayers 5 times a day make her understand that it is something that she has to learn. Good for you sis!


And not to mention ... she's pretty too!

No comments: