Wednesday 27 August 2008

My school viewed from the satellite

This morning, mummy was browsing through the internet, and showed me the picture of my school viewed from above. I was confused at first, how could she take that picture? Then mummy explained that it is taken from a satellite (thanks to all those documentaries, I know what a satellite is). We became excited and started to look for other satellite images.

The following are satellite images of some of our places of interest, courtesy of Google via the GOOGLE MAPS website.

Generally, that big circle is mummy's university, and just above on its left is my school. Not far from there is the street where we live. It takes around 10 - 15 minutes walk to reach my school from home.


A close up view of our house in Brisbane.


A close up view of my kindergarten.


Now, that's interesting... satellite image of nini's house in Brunei.


That would be the house of nini green, around 2 minutes drive from nini's house.


Unfortunately, we were unable to get the image of our NEW HOUSE that is still under construction... but basically that is where it is located. As you can see, our land used to be a 'forest'.

No comments: