Saturday 23 August 2008

Apple Muffins

In the last two weeks, mummy had intensive classes on Fridays, from 9am until 5pm. However, this weekend as well as next week, mummy has more classes even on Saturday and Sunday, within the same time frame as well. Looking at mummy every time she arrives home, we're very certain that she's really tired.

Nevertheless, I guess as a way of her relaxing her mind, this night mummy decided to do her favourite... baking! As a result, mummy has produced delicious apple muffins. The recipe was obtained from this great website (click), and there are more recipes there that mummy wants to try out. Definitely good news for me!

Patiently waiting in front of the oven... Or sleepy? Hehehe...


Apple Muffins... easy to make, and quick too!


Yummmyyy!!!


As a side note, I would like to share with you my most grand design to date. I'm so proud of myself that I even invited Safiya to share the 'fame'. Hehehe...

No comments: