Wednesday 2 December 2009

My First Scrabble

2nd December 2009


Last October, Safiya received a board game as her birthday present from Nini Green. Finally, mummy allowed us to open it and we all find it interesting. Although the game is for children 3-6 years old, Safiya is still too young to understand how to play it.

On the positive side, the new game proves to be very useful for myself as it really helps me to practise my spelling skills - a skill that I have been trying to master in school for about 6 weeks now. The game has four levels and I am proud that I am able to play even in Level 4.

To Nini Green, thank you very much for the present, and thank you to my dearest sister, Safiya for letting me play with her game. If any of you are thinking of buying a present for a child like me, this game might be worth your consideration... seriously! Hehehe...

No comments: