Saturday 5 December 2009

A fun busy Saturday

5th December 2009

Before anything, a special birthday shout out goes to mummy's youngest brother, bungsu Hazim, who turns 16 today. We wish you all success and happiness...

So, what have we been up to today? At around 10 a.m. daddy brought Safiya and I to attend my classmate's party at Sheraton Hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan. It was held at the hotel's poolside and we had a really great time. After a bit of swimming, we enjoyed making and eating our own pizzas. The party ended at noon and we definitely left with big smiles on our faces. Thanks Catherine for the great party.



After a short rest at home, we then ventured all the way to Seria in the Belait district to accompany daddy who was on duty today. The original plan was to leave Safiya at home with the maid since daddy and mummy was concerned that she might get tired during the 1 hour drive but Safiya insisted on coming along. Thankfully, Safiya wasn't creating any trouble, and I was being a good boy too! Hehehe...

While daddy was busy working with his colleagues (with slight interruptions from us now and then), we enjoyed making use of a huge tv screen available at daddy's office. It was connected to daddy's laptop and we played computer games and watched Transformers dvd.

Then, we went home and arrived at around 6 in the afternoon. We were greeted my mummy and the smell of her delicious cooking for dinner.

1 comment:

ASIA AFFORDABLE LOAN 2020 said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Cynthia Corvin. I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of usd$250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia that refer you to him. contact Mr. Isa Mohammed ,via email:(asialoanfirms2020@gmail.com) Thank you.