Friday 12 September 2008

What's new today?

12 September 2008

So... here's what's new.

Firstly, it's photography day at school today. I had my new shirt on, but accidentally spilled Milo on it during breakfast. I changed to an older shirt, but Miss B said that I still look nice for the photography session. Oh well, I guess the grey hoodie will do. I just hope that the picture will turn out to be great!


Secondly, new recipes for 'sungkai' last evening. We had been craving for "Foo Chuk" (beancurd skin) or as Bruneians call it, "Sayur Pucuk". We were so glad when the nearby Chinese shopkeeper sells it, that is after lots of attempts asking her about it ... hehehe... miscommunication problems! Nini laki also bought some red beans, so that we can finally make our own 'puspa': syrup with milk, complimented by red beans, corn and jelly.


Thirdly, mummy has just discovered aunt Liza's website, and stumbled upon this cute picture of my cousin Lizam wearing the shirt that we bought for him in Brisbane. He looks soooo cute! We really feel appreciated that the present is put to good use.. Thanks cousin!


Fourthly, we finally have a toaster.. bought from K-Mart, for AU$9.99 only! Hehehe...


Alright, that's it for now.

Countdown: 18 days to go before daddy arrives in Brisbane.. Yahooo!

No comments: