Friday 19 September 2008

Tiger goes to school!

19 September 2008


Miss B and Mrs Miller have been planning for a 'teddy bear picnic', and all parents are informed about it some time last week. We are all invited to bring our own favourite teddy, and of course, I'm bringing my Tiger! I've had it even before I was born ... mummy and daddy bought it for me while I was still inside mummy's tummy... Hehehe...

Anyway, lots of preparation was done before our picnic today. Yesterday, my friends and I teamed up to make our own teddy bear hat to be worn during the new adventure. When we arrived at school today, Tiger has to do some registration ... hehehe ... I guess so that nobody will end up losing them or getting them mixed up. After all, there are 22 of us altogether at school!

One thing to note is my teachers' concern about our picnic food. They are both so lovely to ask mummy to check for any ingredient that is not suitable to our religious belief.. And apparently the teddy bear jellies had to be struck off the menu since they contain gelatine (no indication of its source, and no Halal assurance was given). Thanks Miss B and Mrs Miller... I love you both very much!

Enjoy the pictures below:

Presenting my latest artwork.. Nice hat!


Register here!


Miss B lets me pick the colour of Tiger's tag


All tagged... ready for the picnic


Hehehe... Flirting with the girls.. Claudia and Evee
(Ehem! Notice my hand cuddling someone on her shoulder?)

No comments: