Sunday 27 June 2010

My small birthday party


27th June 2010


Last night, daddy and mummy decided to hold a small celebration for my birthday. The real party had been delayed because we want to wait until NiniBoy and the rest of Lumut family come back from Singapore. For last night, we only invited Nini laki, Nini Bini, Machar & family and bungsu Hazim for a family dinner.

Of course, before anything, prayers was read by daddy.


I also took pictures with my beloved sister and cousin for something to remember the event by. Such lovely pictures!


After the prayers, it was time for dinner. Mummy was the chef last night. We had steamboat with two types of soup - chicken soup and tom yam soup. Yummmyyy!!!


Since Nini Bini's birthday was three days before mine, we had two birthday cakes last night.


After a satisfying dinner, I was the happiest since it was present unwrapping time! Here are pictures of my presents this year.

A six-in-one movies-based sticker book from my lovely parents :)


Dinosaur sticker books from Safiya and baby Safwan


From Nini Laki and Nini Bini


From bungsu Hazim


And my biggest present to date was given by Machar and family. It's like a dream come true for me to now have a car racing track. Of course, it comes in small parts, and it took about close to an hour for daddy and mummy to assemble them together. Thank you Machar!


It doesn't end there. In the afternoon today, cousin Nazrah and her mummy came over to give my birthday present. It's a Hummer remote controlled car.


The best thing about our family is that nobody felt left out. Nini bini also bought Safiya, Safwan and our cousin, Eyah presents too. Safiya was happy as well that mummy bought for her a sticker book of one of her favourite "princess" characters. We'll post pictures of us playing with the sticker books soon.

Shirts from Nini Bini for Safiya and baby Safwan

No comments: