Tuesday 22 June 2010

ICT know how

22nd June 2010 (Part II)

At this modern time, it's almost necessary that everyone is trained to make use of all the new technologies around - especially computer skills. As for myself, I have started playing with the computer since I was about 3 years of age. Currently, I also learn ICT at school and I can now use other applications, not only computer games!

As for Safiya, she has just begun learning, and mummy decided that the first skill for her to learn is how to use and control the cursor using a mouse. It was really fun looking at how Safiya's small fingers move the mouse around, and especially so when looking at her face - really concentrating and trying her best doing it.


To show my skill using MS Word, I made a simple Father's Day card for daddy. I still have a hard time remembering where the letters are on the keyboard but I managed to finish up my sentences. Mummy then helped me with the touch up process. I'm really proud of my work and daddy was very happy to receive the card.

No comments: