Wednesday 14 April 2010

Safwan goes to school?

14th April 2010

In the afternoon today, daddy and mummy came to pick me up since daddy worked half day. Safiya on the other hand went home earlier with nini laki. To my delightful surprise, someone else came too... it's baby Safwan! I was very excited and practically announced about my new brother to all my friends. Hehehe...

Before getting in the car, we decided to drop by Safiya's classroom. Although her school finishes almost 3 hours earlier than mine, her teacher is usually around to prepare for school the next day. Miss Jo was happy with the surprise.


To make things even better, it's our first time holding Safwan in our arms. The first experience was a bit scary for both Safiya and I as he seems to be fragile and vulnerable. After a while, it wasn't bad at all. After all, he's cute and chubby!

No comments: