Saturday 3 April 2010

Our tiger family

3rd April 2010


In the afternoon today, Safiya and I went out with daddy. Once our outing was over, we brought home a new addition to our tiger family. Unfortunately, the ones in store now has been upgraded to a new collection. Before this, we have collected four tigers of the same colour; daddy, mummy, mine and Safiya's.

We have actually started this collection around the time I was born. Of course at that time, I was about the same size as my tiger. Then, daddy bought the two large ones as I grow up, and I insisted on buying a small one when Safiya was born. Now with baby Safwan around, it's only fair that we buy another one for him.

Myself when I was about 2 months old


Baby Safwan with his new tiger

Hmmm... Looking at the two pictures above, do you think that Safwan and I are look-alikes?

No comments: