Saturday 3 October 2009

Welcoming my JIS friends to our new home

3rd October 2009

Today, we hosted an open house in conjunction with the Hari Raya celebration. Among the invitees were daddy and mummy's officemates, and at the same time we also gave invitations to my friends at JIS. I was really delighted that some of them were able to come with their families. Especially to Daniel, Yadi, Adam, Diyatha, Elisa and twins Blade & Elise, thank you for your presence. We hope that you have enjoyed our food... and I'm pretty sure that my friends enjoyed our home theatre as well as play room! Hehehe...

Daniel and his family


Adam and Elisa


Blade & Elise


My good friend, Yadi with his family... And thank you for the delicious cake!


And not to forget our special guest... auntie Safiya @ [CQ] whom we know from blogging. Thanks auntie for coming, glad that we finally meet each other!

No comments: