Sunday 4 October 2009

Hari Raya "away day"

4th October 2009

Today, it's our turn to visit others during this Hari Raya celebration. At first, we attended a Hari Raya gathering celebration hosted by mummy's office at the Holiday Lodge Hotel in Jerudong. We spent about 3 hours enjoying the food, lucky draw as well as a balloon-blowing competition. Afterwards, we visited some of daddy's colleagues in Salambigar and Rimba as well as Bungsu Diana's place (daddy's younger sister). We went home at around 8 pm and were really exhausted by then. Hehehe...

Enjoying food at the Holiday Lodge


Lucky draw... Everyone was lucky and received a present each! Hehehe... Daddy got a rice cooker, a jug and glasses set for mummy whilst wafers and biscuits for myself and Safiya. Even our maid got a share and received a set of dinnerware.


Balloon-blowing competition... Mine was faulty and couldn't expand no matter how hard I try... Oh well, it wasn't my lucky day I guess...


At daddy's friend's beautiful new house in Salambigar. I patiently waited for my shawarma kebab...


... and took some pictures in the meantime. Nice landscape right?

No comments: