Saturday 10 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009

9 January 2009

First of all, a very happy new year to all our blog followers! We are sorry for not updating the blog for quite a while... the whole family was down with the fever, accompanied by cough and cold! Talk about a bad start to the new year!

Well, like every year, we always start fresh with our lives. As for myself, my study life has begun. I did mention before that we have attended an interview session at Yayasan School, but mummy and daddy decided to turn down the offer. Why???

That's because I have managed to get a place at the Jerudong International School or better known in Brunei as JIS. I started my school last Tuesday (I had the fever on Monday) in Term 2 at Reception level. If everything goes well, in the next academic year which will start around July or August, I'll be in Year 1. If mummy and daddy had chosen to send me to the other school, I'll be studying in Kindergarten 2 and will only start Year 1 in the year 2011. One more reason why JIS is a better option.

For now, here are pictures from my first day at school. To my former teachers in Brisbane (Miss B and Mrs Miller), we miss you lots! Thank you for all that you have taught me last year, and the portfolio really comes in handy! Thank you and Happy New Year!


Until next time, enjoy the year 2009

Best wishes from us
Syafi & Safiya

No comments: