Tuesday 14 September 2010

Another step forward

14th September 2010

Unlike government and other private schools, JIS opens today. As such, when other kids are still enjoying the Raya festivities, we are stuck in our classrooms learning new lessons. It's alright though, since we already had the first four days of Raya off and we still have the weekends to visit family and friends.

During the fasting month, I attend class from morning until 2.15 pm since Ugama classes for small children like myself are closed. Starting from today though, I will attend Ugama classes in Pre-Primary level (Darjah Pra) and my school hours will be extended until 4.15 pm, also at JIS. In Brunei, Ugama classes will go on until Year 6, and by that time I'll be in Year 8 in my morning school, InsyaAllah.

Although the school does not require us to change into complete Ugama school attire, mummy bought for me the outfit so that I feel more enthusiastic. Thanks mummy!

No comments: