Friday 26 June 2009

My 5th birthday!

26th June 2009


Five years ago at about 12.06 am, mummy and daddy became proud first-time parents with the birth of their first child... me! Today, I celebrate my 5th birthday with immediate family members. What makes it more memorable is that we had the celebration at our [new house]. Yes, we moved in last night just in time for my birthday party.

At the same time, we also celebrate the birthday of my beloved nini bini, who turned 58 (but still young) last 23rd June. Nini bini was definitely surprised, since we didn't inform her of this 'extra' celebration.

To all family members who came, thank you very much! On behalf of nini bini, we would like also to thank you for the lovely birthday gifts. For myself, I got a scooter, a billiard table, a goal post, clothes from Pengkalan Batu family, Transformers school bag and stationeries, a Tigger bolster, a toy car, Ultraman toy gun, 'ang pow' and my most favourite, a Bumblebee headgear. The play room is definitely full of toys now! Hehehe...

Enjoy these pictures!

Prayer recitation in the living room


Dinner time... On the menu was rice with honey chicken (ayam madu), 'sayur batang pisang', kelupis with beef curry sauce, corn soup and spaghetti with meatballs.


My birthday cake... with 'bumblebee' car on top


Nini bini's gorgeous birthday cake. Both by Bakerlyn.


Make a wish...!


My two lovely cousins, 'Elmo' Lizam and Nazrah


Eager to unwrap my presents...


Thank you to [Warya family] for making my dream come true!

No comments: